积分
P币
笔魂

星财富铁人power水王紫绿论坛元老

发表于 2008-9-24 09:05:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

快点注册登录,一起玩更精彩!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入我们

x
转自UPSB....很久以前的东西了,鉴于新手老问转笔的历史,又不知道Kam是谁。。。。汗。。。发一个大家了解了解,我实在懒得翻译了,谁勤快# X( I, Y9 J; g7 o" h5 U! Y5 o

0 {2 o. Q5 {7 P4 o# _/ {( G一个常识。。。RSVP MX就是这哥们做的2 i' e* ]* m. n+ |

% I) b! X- e0 E8 U' W?Canvas, Creation, and Kam?
% W. U! `/ K( a, H5 I---researched & written by Joshua
3 ~+ R$ X( n, N9 ?(Thank you to Kam, for his cooperation and detailed answers)( q) \  N" p8 q

% _- g8 e$ C9 W- b, o
, @1 U5 {7 g/ RWith the popularity of pen spinning increasing, there are many talented people who share the same hobby. From countries all around the world, pen spinners are showing off their unique talents and skills with the help of the internet and pen spinning communities. Arguably, there are few names that many of the pen spinning communities would recognize: one of these names being Kam.
; K1 f  V4 V' K0 i/ k  z1 J$ S2 m0 X; _/ w& W- d1 N- a( S
Undoubtedly, Kam had a hand in molding pen spinning to what it is today. He is credited for such innovations as the RSVP MX, one of the most popular pen modifications in the world, as well as the creation of several popular websites to aid, support, and welcome pen spinners into a community. + C, f, q: d+ ?( i6 M% ~
Today, almost all intermediate spinners could show you what a ?K4LC? (Kam?s Four Loop Combo) is. And every beginner who has had the opportunity to begin modifying pens knows how to make an RSVP MX. ! d5 F; K! p; F# D3 G- X3 _7 ?- l
Kam?s influence and helping hand in the pen spinning community in the not so distant past, has made an obvious impact on what pen spinning is today. And whether or not that influence goes unappreciated, I set out to discover Kam?s thoughts.
) ?/ \) {  s5 E$ c) b% i2 J0 Q$ t. }, G; U/ T6 g) `; ]
Recently, I had the privilege of asking Kam a series of pen spinning related questions. This is what I have found:
8 [9 c8 P! E/ ~! F0 k7 i  c
/ n: p3 Y1 [9 p4 s0 e" z' ~! }/ V, c3 e! O; w* d% n
9 S1 y/ M4 I* e5 P" K
[Joshua:] Kam, you very well may have been the spark that brought pen spinning into popularity among many talented spinners today (and for many spinners in the future), how do you feel about that?
2 Z' a. ~( p2 d' y) E5 d
8 Q8 K3 H( F$ g% a' w[Kam:] I never expected my work to reach and influence so many people, but it's nice to know that it did. It's always great to see new pen spinners appear thanks to my site and videos. I couldn't be more thrilled.: q" e0 c: d5 ~* A

9 K0 y# V) J8 J6 ][Joshua:] Some things that you have influenced are obvious among the pen spinning communities: but what do you think were the most influential things you did as a spinner to influence (and change) pen spinning? ' b8 Q$ J8 ^8 D; s( x' w7 l
+ p& v% S2 Q1 l% F% n
[Kam:] I believe my Superhandz video is one of the most influential things I did as a pen spinner. Besides spreading the word about PS to millions across the globe, I believe it also helped detach many stereotypes about pen spinners in general. I tried to stay away from the stereotypical "bored in a classroom" view of pen spinners, and show that pen spinning can be much more than that.
' E, u. r" b; ~" m
6 b& J  m+ L  V! C1 l9 D! iI also believe that my pen mods (specially the RSVP MX) had a great impact in the PS community. Before pen mods, advanced tricks were very difficult to pull off, and many would have given up halfway before learning the tricks. I am very glad that pen modding has grown so much and helped many further their pen spinning skills, and I'm thankful that I was able to contribute a small part to all of this.
# L7 G6 u" x' ~8 E) |4 a7 d7 @, ]% `: [" I
[Joshua:] How and when did you start spinning, and what boosted your interest in this manipulation?
4 h/ i! R: C$ B2 I( d  M) s, ~7 h! {8 ~/ U
[Kam:] I first saw the Charge in 1993, in a typical classroom environment. A classmate was doing the Charge, and I just couldn't leave that day without learning it. I asked her to teach me the trick during break, and spent the next 20 minutes in class on the Charge until I learned it. This was back in Taiwan, where I also saw the ThumbAround.
6 t6 k( g' W, P" }7 S$ c
3 t) ]5 x% w$ S3 w, I- yMy great boost in PS came 5 years later, when I was back in Brazil. At that time I had learned the Charge, ThumbAround, and the Sonic. Determined to master the ThumbAround, I played around with different finger variations until I came up with the IndexAround (whether I was the first to come up with the idea is not important). At that time, I realized that if I could come up with something new, others could too. A search on the web lead to a couple Pen Spinning sites, which further developed my interest in the subject. Since then, I haven't stopped researching and further developing my PS skills. 1 _' H. i0 X3 Q5 a$ t
% {( E1 g+ [( c/ Y
[Joshua:] When did you start Pentrix (as well as Pentix, & UPSB)? And where did you go for pen spinning information before you brought it to many?
9 N0 Y$ C+ b3 @8 O, S8 p6 \/ [; R# }" Y) V
[Kam:] The Pentix name date as far back as 1997 (see a brief history at http://www.pentrix.com/pentix/about.html ), but it wasn't until 2000 that Pentix became a web site and was online for the public.
" Y* t5 Y& @( o5 \# o* k& A( C
& _4 f7 Z% l- @2 jIn 2001, the number of users visiting Pentix was significantly growing, and the need to form some sort of community arose. I initially implemented a simple users list to help pen spinners located nearby enthusiasts. But this soon became a burden to maintain, and so a message board was created in 2002(Pentix Board). $ ?2 W6 e: N. f/ v
' i, Y5 s' ]- t; X" ~, y0 i* M6 @
As the enthusiasm for PS grew, more and more sites on the subject started to appear. Although I enjoyed the competition that helped move PS forward, I noticed that a new problem started to appear. Each site would have its own message board, and users would have to sign up for multiple boards, often to see repeated content. This is when UPSB (Universal Pen Spinning Board) came to solve that problem (October 2003).
5 ^) D2 W1 o- O  `! {! [5 ~9 s' C) P/ k  [
Before all of that, the only place I could turn for help was Hideaki Kondoh's site, which had a small number of animated GIFs, although it had a Japanese version with more info, which I could not understand. I also came up with a lot of things on my own, and like many today, was disappointed when I later found out others have come up with the same tricks (but that's part of life). Another site I often visited for inspiration was David Weis' Pencil Spinning site. : |3 x3 Q) _( ]3 S, r

5 R, D+ \2 k3 ~$ N" @I basically searched everywhere I could to find more information on PS, but not seeing much information on the subject, I decided to gather what I've learned and start a site of my own. To this day, I still search for PS ideas in all imaginable (and unimaginable) places.
- U6 h/ \1 Y- X" l: a; q) m: ^9 s9 N1 {
[Joshua:] Who are your favorite spinners? Or rather, who do you admire in the pen spinning community, and for what reason(s)?0 F- M' s# a1 O" e
& V; R8 D/ U) a5 k
[Kam:] This is a very tough question. There are so many names, I am sure I will miss a lot of people. But here are some people I can remember at the moment:
; V/ H( ?( }7 |& h7 m: h) X; o, E1 N6 i6 c8 l) s2 H+ i
Hideaki Kondoh - Initially the only source of information on the web I could go for. I admire how he changed PS for me, as well as for thousands (if not millions) around the world.
4 L& _2 Z  m8 t5 j/ d: i( l; [9 x' F5 @  x" p8 w
David Weis - amazing skills with a pencil, innovated pen spinning with many unique tricks, and inspired me to improve my own combos and general style. * Z' O1 E+ K5 t  Q
4 `1 S  {+ K. n" b& }6 Q+ z
Clubma - One of the nicest pen spinners I've know. Greatly helped bridge the gap between English speaking pen spinners and korean pen spinners.  u6 q, F( f- N' Z; K

" S& @# {  J! t8 c3 A1 [! KNate - Coming from a yo-yoing background, he has brought many ideas to pen modding.
$ _$ ?" C' a3 l% K6 O6 A. s
; u( M! Y: c) k- ^; LNhk_9 - Incredibly skilled and dedicated person. It makes me envy his skills all the time * P7 @, n' T  v' U1 Q2 v5 \' q+ F! V

3 V+ v. ]' q6 U( j, UTohlz - Great pen spinner, and one of the few pen spinners who has always been there. Always helping improve PS.
4 x, H+ ]5 ?/ y3 v+ q% z
9 v5 p4 T! P! {: x9 GZombo - Great pen spinner as well. Very friendly as a moderator, but I admire him for his creativity in PS as well.
2 T/ d; w  F& Y9 v, d" r. x1 t) i' |/ o2 x
There are many more to list, but unfortunately this interview would never end if I were to list everyone. If you're not listed here, it probably means that I either 1) don't know you, or 2) have forgotten about you for the time being (after all, I know so many pen spinners)., L3 }1 t4 p3 c8 ?. c
# p! j6 Q' `; y6 K# V; |+ `- \! a9 D
[Joshua:] What advice would you give to spinners who want to make an impact on the pen spinning community themselves?   M7 G0 |$ n9 S% g8 `

$ J- J/ t' `) A* V1 I- b( |4 i5 ^8 a5 [[Kam:] Just do what you love to do (in this case, I hope its pen spinning). If you do that, you'll naturally excel at it, and your contribution will be recognized by others. Rather than trying to force changes onto others, just focus on pen spinning, and the rest will fall in place.
% q% V7 m$ ^& F- Z9 B6 T$ x! \+ r  o. k+ V) K
[Joshua:] What do you believe the future holds for the pen spinning world?, d  V  c5 r# ?- ?9 i* `- C
7 w; F+ l# k$ ?: G/ E  R5 E
[Kam:] Well, it is very hard to predict what will happen in the future, but as the number of pen spinners grow, I expect to see some of the following happen:
3 r; ?! U1 {1 t9 o- m" w! m- o- l1 v3 H
- the first pen designed for spinning to be produced in large scale and available to pen spinners without the need for further modifications ( J( M8 k  Q% @! _# y
- pen spinners getting paid/sponsored to spin pens (some of us already have paid projects such as TV commercials, but nothing on a regular basis)  |- f% |, }  e# a6 p' ]( A) |, B
- live competitions (as opposed to web-based ones) among pen spinners
$ t5 ^0 z$ v' Y7 Y8 P3 I- pen spinners to take over the world (just kidding)& f* C2 ~( O, u0 T( C$ @
; Q6 e9 F7 ?/ g
Pen Spinning is a very young art, and if advertised properly, can go very far. But we must remember that we can't change the world in one day. We'll see what the future really holds for us? . o+ q& z1 D; v# N6 c4 o6 y
; v2 Q. ?" _+ j6 M
[Fade out?]( k: N3 q, o  J

4 z+ k; N& z1 L3 MI hope this better helps you to understand, and get inside the man?s head. The man who is notorious just for doing what he loves to do. I hope that this helps many realize that pen spinning is not just a hobby, a talent, or a skill that can be taught. 5 R/ B# @5 B6 r
Pen spinning is an art. And used as personal expression, our talents can reach the many. Let us not be limited in our art.
. p* X" M' K  M& `' I8 D$ T0 s" A+ q
If the sky is your limit, then you can reach it.

评分

参与人数 1 +8 笔魂 +1 收起 理由
12ve + 8 + 1

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 5 (爱好者)

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2008-9-24 09:10:48 | 显示全部楼层
翻译一下
* a- g0 G1 \; e' x0 z& I& W
3 [2 W% E# ?  K8 P5 n那些新手连E文招式名都懒得看

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

回来了

积分
P币
笔魂

财富

发表于 2008-9-24 09:13:34 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂
别把不可能和不太容易混为一谈

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人

发表于 2008-9-24 09:18:29 | 显示全部楼层
有点看不懂`0 m" {9 S/ h2 a1 i1 [: n  v
% O$ T8 o9 g  ?
翻译翻译

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

精华

LV 8 (神手)

仍期待却不再等待

积分
P币
笔魂

星财富铁人power水王紫绿论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-24 09:23:10 | 显示全部楼层
懒得翻译啊。。。。谁勤快速度拉

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 1 (小透明)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2008-9-24 11:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
懒得看,一掠而过,还以为下面有翻译..,
98印尼事件    http://www.baidu.com/s?wd=98%D3%A1%C4%E1%CA%C2%BC%FE

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

积分
P币
笔魂

星铁人

QQ
发表于 2008-9-24 11:31:48 | 显示全部楼层

我在翻,等一會

- Z3 T) ?5 E2 v* E! ~3 U& ?" M5 Q& g" h: E8 f1 m/ d: G6 G+ c
?画布,创作,及kam?
: H- p2 K6 W9 n& n---研究和撰写的Joshua
9 B$ U( b7 V* S& I' w; @(谢谢你Kam,他的合作和详细的回答)
2 B# c; u5 P& v6 @
) Y1 u7 t1 o% u5 `1 V1 ?. O5 w% u; o' \8 D* ^& X; Q4 _% q+ ^! j
随着转笔人气越来越高,有许多有才华的人都迷上相同的爱好。来自世界各国,在互联网和转笔团体的帮助下,转笔者表演其独特的才智和技能。可以说,很少有名字可以在众多转笔小区中被认出:其中一个就是Kam。
8 K) w2 n+ I: B( ^( Y8 c. K9 m9 O( y
! ~6 h5 c* G" F& p4 q% p9 {' t毫无疑问,Kam协助了改笔发展至有今天的成就。他因为这种改革,比方说RSVP MX ,其中一种最流行于转笔界的专用笔,以及创造几个热门网站来帮助,支持和欢迎转笔者到一个小区,而获得声誉。+ b  R$ ^9 a0 e! X4 G& C8 z
! S* a! b& ]' l* F$ Q6 y1 C
今天,几乎所有的中等水平的转笔者都可以告诉你什么是「K4LC」 (Kam’s 4 Loop Combo 金的四环连技)。每个初学者有机会开始改笔的都知道如何制作RSVP MX 。 4 [5 x" t* h1 M2 d. v8 O* f6 z3 P
4 Q7 d  z4 H; A3 J9 l
Kam的影响力和协助转笔界只是一个短时间,就明显的影响了今天的转笔。无论这个影响是否被欣赏,我也去探究一下Kam的想法
  F, k5 W; c* P2 a# W+ g- ~: N6 T% I3 j" z2 |
最近,我有幸访问了KAM一系列与转笔有关的问题。这是我发现: $ C3 c% |' b" z8 K3 D6 s+ i

m4 f% t1 G* o7 R0 A7 E
8 u  Y4 j3 h/ |0 c% U3 a
0 h& G, p9 M2 P% y& D; |3 D[Joshua: ] Kam,你很可能是那使转笔深受许多有才华的转笔者(和许多未来的转笔者)喜爱的火花,你如何感想呢? ' K! b$ S9 V3 i( V% R2 P
" q2 H$ p' B' v" Y: r5 W
[Kam: ]我从来没有预料到我所做的一切会接触和影响这么多人,但很高兴知道它做到了。我总是非常高兴看到新的转笔者感谢我的网站和视频。我不能更高兴了。 ) q, F4 K) [1 u* ^) b

8 R2 [: c* r+ q* ~$ S; \[Joshua: ]有些东西,你的影响于转笔界显而易见:但你认为作为一个转笔者,你作出最有影响力的事是什么?
6 |, }4 w# E; A7 T, B1 @3 Z* ]; y. @
[Kam: ]我相信我的Superhandz视频是一个最有影响力的东西。除了传播转笔至世界各地数以百万计的人,我相信它亦帮助移除了大众对转笔者许多的成见。我试图离开那个「在课室中太无聊」的转笔者定义,并表明转笔可不止这一点。
) \) \4 G/ {8 O& X5 U
  n  N7 c4 f! g) ^我也相信,我改的笔(特别是RSVP MX )对转笔界有很大影响。在专用笔出现之前,高级的招式非常困难才能够成功,许多人会在学会招式之前就中途放弃。我很高兴改笔可以增进这么多,并帮助许多转笔者更进一步,我很感激能够有助所有这一切的一小部分。
- S  g* k9 W& Y, A9 ^! E; }7 Z% X$ a$ p
[Joshua: ]你如何和何时开始转笔,以及是什么提高您对此手技的兴趣呢?
% r2 w" X6 O* `3 y: r7 v* d6 q! f/ Q+ C* I8 l: s

. S( V: [! w2 n+ M: M5 F" j----------------------# C4 \) J& o( ]9 T) e- M
先更新一些
0 c* ~* K' _; n& K" ]( G6 y溫書後繼續1 x, I' W; w: q( N9 Y8 |: H
9 @# l& o8 z: D
[ 本帖最后由 無能 于 2008-9-24 12:20 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1 +8 笔魂 +2 收起 理由
12ve + 8 + 2

查看全部评分

黑之旋風,吹襲一切,捲起萬物,
環之華麗,速之瞬間,旋之豪邁,
無之奇妙,蘊之持久,移之極限,
擊之無息,空之飛騰,筆之無極。

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 3 (熊孩子)

垫底菜鸟

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2008-9-26 13:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
这样的 翻译也太粗了吧
0 T+ [6 t4 u7 M7 X3 i: }9 ]( l1 U
不要用GOOGLE随便翻译
( `8 j4 l; t, [! l. |
" T% J8 Q" Q% R- K很脑残的说
媚眼如丝

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 5 (爱好者)

A=X+Y+Z

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人

QQ
发表于 2008-9-26 14:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
西西里 = =
. o4 `; m4 ^; ^0 A4 e0 ]3 q  P, j! b/ ?- J' f4 b1 h9 U3 n0 i4 i
无能好心翻译,你还说粗 = = 不过能访问到KAM真的很不容易 XD

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

天上地下 猥我独尊

积分
P币
笔魂

财富

QQ
发表于 2008-9-26 15:42:53 | 显示全部楼层

我英语太强了 我居然全部都看懂了......才怪

筆存于心 不滯于物 草木竹石均可爲筆 自此精修 漸進于無筆勝有筆之境

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

积分
P币
笔魂

星铁人

QQ
发表于 2008-9-27 16:13:39 | 显示全部楼层

西西里啊 google的翻譯當然粗,要不然我花那麼久來改正為什麼

黑之旋風,吹襲一切,捲起萬物,
環之華麗,速之瞬間,旋之豪邁,
無之奇妙,蘊之持久,移之極限,
擊之無息,空之飛騰,筆之無極。

该用户从未签到

1万

主题

1万

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

PSH荣誉小头目

积分
P币
笔魂

世界转笔大赛PSH转笔大赛星power财富铁人

发表于 2008-9-29 17:38:54 | 显示全部楼层
原来 RSVP MX是他发明的,看来前段时间我在HKPSA被人误导了
你这啥笔

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

精华

LV 8 (神手)

仍期待却不再等待

积分
P币
笔魂

星财富铁人power水王紫绿论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-30 04:24:03 | 显示全部楼层
嗯。。。MX当然是Kam发明的。。。不过听说全世界只有两根MX是他亲自改的,一支在Zombo手里,一支他自己拿着,不知道是不是真的* C0 P) b: J9 `1 u3 R7 ~/ b

5 k# u& s+ h; D; k7 h, v' t- Y最近他的新作就是Impact MX了,没试过,不知道如何

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 6 (转笔者)

永远怀念Bonkura...

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2008-9-30 08:39:14 | 显示全部楼层
..." |# R" [; F. s8 Z

, }. K( b* B3 A) ~: l2 x水神兄...; W8 P2 v, X4 z$ ^# ?+ _9 M
! N6 l4 O3 {4 W$ r: R) X* r
& ]& M+ v) t( t
还有谁能比你更了解原文的意思吗?
* H+ O; Z2 Q( U7 t4 [. w0 B' [! ^: T; J$ K* ^- b- z
为什么不翻译下...
如果你在台上已经听不到任何的声音

请记住还有我的掌声.

— 献给自己

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

横幅手

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2008-9-30 13:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
很长而且英文.......看不懂# o  N2 E0 j3 n2 `

) {& Z* d! l+ t0 P9 H$ l看到就心累......
重新学转笔
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|转笔者之家 ( 粤ICP备14045432号-2 )

粤公网安备 44060602000096号

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:25 , Processed in 0.091179 second(s), 30 queries .