P币
笔魂

世界转笔大赛PSH转笔大赛星power财富铁人

发表于 2009-1-27 20:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

快点注册登录,一起玩更精彩!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入我们

x
原贴地址
! p! m2 g  c- {http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=16201&st=40$ o* N! Y  x2 g5 D# p

. Y7 y1 T" ~: l
7 d. ], @. p' J$ s! S" A8 S7 uRarka vs Ryan: No doubt Rarka takes this one, high difficulty, loves the spin transfer (over the top of left hand thumbindex), only thing i didnt like is the stop at :13, I thought it didnt look very good. Ryan's video is decent, nothing more nothing less. It has some rough patches too. -> Rarka9 P. Z) E6 v" R; ?9 p8 q1 Q

. Z5 ~# I9 t+ RAlan vs Eriror: Alan's combo was pretty good. I like the effortless style and the linkages of the middle section. I didn't like the fact that the pen goes off-screen partially and I would have liked more rotations at the end. Eriror's combo was at a superior level IMO. Excellent 1p2h which raises the difficulty quite a bit, the transfer left right was simple but at least it was pretty smooth. The ending was a bit forced, you can see it wasn't caught cleanly since the pen is caught way out of COP. -> Eriror, v: M' w4 {6 f+ N+ k6 @' n8 H3 d$ y
/ S; Y+ l7 L% W% O
HwaShin vs Fratleym: Fratleym dominates this battle outrageously. He is like the Wagner of Pen Spinning; his combos are so complex you will need several views to grasp it, and even then you will notice something new every time you watch it. Execution wise I thought it was only passable though, you can see some hiccups like at :06 and I think the final catch could be a bit better. HwaShin camera is not very good, the combo looks smooth but not very varied (3 bakfall-ish sequences :/) -> Fratleym
1 a8 [' y" T: g& m2 q. T# k1 S1 p  _3 k
Stuhl vs Rex: This battle is really good IMO. Stuhl's combo was really tricky; a lot of interesting ideas like the cobra catch, use of table, two-handed spinning, all done quite stylishly. Rex's combo was a bit like the opposite; it relied on power, speed, agility. However I'm not convinced the left hand intervention was any use? It seems that he did some kind of around trick and immediately after the left hand goes in the screen, the pen reverses direction, but I can't tell if it was because of the hand... I thought the ending was quite cool and an interesting way to do a charge (I think?). Because Stuhl's concepts were not "outstanding" IMO... -> Rex
  t) ~  d+ {+ Q* H& X
, l  k6 o1 `, Q; D7 TAborrol vs Minwoo: Aborrol a decent combo with appreciable difficulty, however it contains 3 (more like 2.5) mistakes which is inacceptable against someone like Minwoo. The later's combo is very good. Execution wise it is not perfect but the difficulty is tremendous and it's just one hard sequence after the other. I didn't like the opening trick the way it was presented because it didn't generate enough spin on the transfer to segue directly without having to "repush" again. -> Minwoo) j# T" B  J8 D# c0 X% V7 d% Y
8 E& a( n4 b. E, o9 e. B% l. g9 |
Spinnerpeem vs 3Shine: Very good battle which is actually a lot closer than it looks. I've seen people complain that his (peem) combo is really unbalanced; I don't think that's a bad idea. In order to make the finish look even better, you need to put some contrast. Plus it's not like the rest of the combo is awful; it doesn't have any mistakes, it's just not very memorable. However, I suppose you could argue that with the quality of the finisher, there wasn't much that could be done in the former part of the combo that could overshadow the finish... So I think for latter rounds peem should aim for a structure with an impressive intro, calm and short middle section (maybe more technical linkages), insane finisher. 3Shine's combo is really good too. I really like the idea of having the wrench in the background. It is like a foreshadowing of the intent of the combo. Without it, it might not have been obvious that the various tricks 3S performs are wrench-like motions. The wrench as a prop in the background become a symbolic element and an integral, albeit passive, part of the combo itself. This will yield high effectiveness score IMO. As for the combo itself, I thought the transition at :04 was really nice. I didn't like the transition at :09, it took too long to prepare. Furthermore, the pen goes out of screen at :12 and again at :18. Because of these mistakes and the exceptional quality of the finisher of peem... -> Spinnerpeem, but 3S is unlucky.* X3 c* U, R" R5 F
Outsider vs Dongza: Dongza has a great power combo from him as usual, although I think he will need to step up big time for the rest of the tournament. Outsider's combo is pretty standard (except for that huge rotation), but pretty good too. -> Dongza, but barely, what saves him is his great finisher, he will need to do a lot better for the next rounds.1 ?8 k2 y& E; v3 |2 x

: c5 P. t+ ]; U! n) bMist vs Papini: Mist makes a risk-free combo, I don't really like the angle, it's hard to see the finish. Papini's combo was alright but because of two fatal mistakes, I don't think he can expect to win this. -> Mist/ p3 U% W! ^# @5 T& u0 t

$ e$ n! z3 H( {S777 vs 12ve: Close battle. I think the intro of s777's combo was a bit dragging, but the arm around is excellent, albeit the mistake at the exit and the finish is insane... I love the way the hand jerks with the pinky straight and the pen floating on it, very nice effect, although I would have like 1 more iteration added to it. 12ve's combo was also very creative also, I especially like the pop on the back of the hand. I think the transfer at :06 is supposed to look like the pen is not moving at all but it doesn't really turn out this way so it looks a bit weird and sudden. Because of the high difficulty of the armaround and the finisher -> s777 but I would not be surprised if 12ve wins.
4 S1 h. @9 p7 ^4 o! z  O1 \) r" |% \, N: |, C3 D2 ?/ i# p
ssEno vs x1213: Disappointing combo by Eno IMO. Not very polished, you can see mistakes in simple tricks like tipped sonic. I didn't really like the big hand movements, they weren't very effective. X1213 is very very solid, a lot of difficult linkages, finish is very good although I think it should have been "rock-paper-scissor" instead of "rock-paper-rock" (fist, palm, fist). -> X1213, easily% a3 e8 D/ {/ C+ y% h/ P1 Z  Z/ i$ q
  x+ X  p# y- }# @) K
ZUNDA vs KTH: Not much to say on this battle. I think ZUNDA made a combo with solid technique with a great stucture which effectively highlighted the couple of strong points like the intro, the cont midbaks, the finisher. KTH pulled off a pretty cool combo with a GOOD camera which is almost perfectly smooth, very nice triangle-pass-fall-harmonic (?) and good finisher. -> KTH, m) P$ `  `; K. b' _1 \+ o. T

. q1 |! i2 q/ r: U3 Z$ ~) _A13X vs Meteor: I think A13X has really good technique and some difficult moves but I did not feel his combo was particularly exciting... maybe a structural problem or a style deficience. The two aerials at :15 look a bit hacky. Meteor's combo on the hand exudes style, love the mini-sequence starting at :05 which appears so innocent yet cannot go unnoticed with the fingers disappearing reappearing above the pen. Rest of the combo feature some pretty good tricks. -> Meteor
# V& ^! W/ C( {4 z) N6 h. K- u- d  P$ \" R; D4 ^7 s' s
ZzaJae vs Supawit127: ZzaJae's camera is horrible... I'm not convinced his combo is smooth and his left hand interventions looked a bit too gimmicky to me... Supawit made a great power combo, the strong point being the impossible sequence at :18... -> Supawit127, without a doubt, G, k; X& X8 k7 e7 t) D

* c! M9 j. H& F# m) X0 u, h; k) V' M7 @Romang vs Gisele8: I think Romang is the best PDS spinner in the WT. His combo is alright I guess, it's not perfectly smooth and it doesn't really show much but the finisher is kinda cool I guess. A "meh" video. Gisele8's video was a bit better I think. I didn't really like the constant hand motions, found them distracting, but the combo is solid. -> Gisele8
- _# y0 s) M, X  e8 d* f5 P- b7 `2 M0 D  d
Rafe vs Skonix: Rafe's mod looks horrible IMO, didn't really like the initial isolation because it's used again later on in a more convincing fashion, perharps it should have been in reverse rotation for better effect. I really like the pause at :05, looks very good IMO. Skonix's video was OK but not very researched. It's a bit boring and not very varied and nothing really stands out. -> Rafe" y' u* [; p+ i
" E* F* w3 `% i7 Q6 f' ^& I
Neophine vs Katix: I really didn't like Neophine's background. Half the screen being dark + Shadow makes it very hard to see the combo. Execution was not perfect, there are at least 2 unwanted pauses in there. The combo itself was not super outstanding IMO, but I liked the ending. I thought Katix was a bit bland, it had good technique, but it wasn't showing off much... it was a bit too safe. -> Neophine, but I don't feel strongly about this result  ?) N; A) B  a6 N% m8 }; l! H
' A. P0 W0 m) G4 f3 x+ R7 |
Littleboy vs Pumphead: I liked Littleboy's video. Each trick seems to flow logically into the next. I like the bounce using the phalanx, but I didn't like the turn of the hand right after. The finisher looks a bit weird too. Pumphead has a good combo too. I like the way the 34 slot is highlited at :10 in the midst of a very steady stream of tricks. I like the ending too because it ends so abruptly it makes you think "that's cute". Overall I don't think it was particularly memorable though... -> Littleboy, but I don't care if either wins.* F  ]9 \. }+ \

; m* \1 C; m" w: T8 s8 yTaeryong vs Toryal: Taeryong's combo -- simple, short, sweet. Toryal -- less simple, less short, less sweet. -> Taeryong, but I can't really justify it other that it pleased me more.6 p" m" d3 O( p3 }' U
/ L3 _( R7 E" \9 }. A% N' ?( a6 J
Forever vs BaoO: I don't see anything special with forever's combo and it wasn't perfectly smooth... BaoO's combo was better with bigger tricks. -> BaoO
3 H% a! u# t# y
7 W5 a! H- O" \$ FFFF vs Vicgotgame: Cool combo by fff but it certainly doesn't raise the standard in a WT. Vic has very good technique, style but I think for later rounds he will need to think a bit harder if he wants to be considered a true contender. -> Vicgotgame, ?; ~8 q1 J( C( x# W$ ?

5 ^4 Y/ t  l7 \+ _! r  TSmile vs Areso: Smile's finish is impressive and the product of a well-thought combo but I don't think it's particularly amazing. Areso's combo is more memorable and more difficult IMO. -> Areso
! K% t! @9 c6 p
( @$ c' v  I. W. {ChauTran vs Pires: ChauTran's combo is decent but I think the bulk of the combo is a bit superficial... plus it's out of screen. the ending was pretty cool though. Pires' angle is not very good IMO, especially if he wants to use aerials. I think his combo has a lot more content than ChauTran's. Nevertheless, I though the middle section was too long. -> Pires, a shame because ChauTran is not at 100% because of injury. I'd be really happy if Chau can go through though, but he is vulnerable in this match.0 \8 |1 o4 ~. b( q- \
, @: B- H+ q* n1 ]; E
Dercen vs Cienki: I'm not sure, I liked the elegance of Dercen's combo but this is purely feeling. -> Dercen, but I don't really care about this battle.( J7 t; |, i& W0 Z0 |

+ q3 E  F& E! D* M( t3 LVoltaic vs Sfsr: I like Voltaic's combo alot... nice busts and love the through pass on the pinky. Can't say Sfsr's video was particularly outstanding, it flows well, but it doesn't amount to much... -> Voltaic
) u) K3 Q+ b& y* \; a# u. w) t9 s& E% Z/ q. t6 @
TWIM vs Hamster: TWIM's combo is pretty good, one thing I don't like the various changes of speed. I think speed change can be good if used well but they seem to come at awkward moments in his video... in other words the speed transitions are lacking. What I really like though, was the intention behind the speed change: starting off fast, slowing way down then picking up the pace again for a strong finish. Hamster's video contains several mistakes especially the one at the very end, but it has some interesting linkages, not all being obvious. -> TWIM, but I would only consider it a minor upset if Hamster wins.
( u' d( W0 |1 T% z9 X" R8 D7 @; l: ^9 a; N2 G  U
Crew vs $weety: Crew made a really good, sound combo with nice tricks like the arounds in the middle. Lots of big rotations, nice effect. $weety's combo was really good until the failed ending, which is simply not going to cut it against a strong opponent like Crew (aka Dark). -> Crew
- }! s; j# H8 s$ g/ Q0 {5 n1 h% x" D; t) n0 m- f
Answer vs TurnDon't: Answer's combo is my favourite this round. Crazy tricks, and the ending is spectacular. TurnDon't makes an alright combo with a bad camera and stands no chance. -> Answer, unequivocally.1 V7 T8 x: l# Q! z

3 e! f3 M! M( N4 Q9 a/ D0 A9 T1 aMiyusu vs Caras: Tough battle. Miyusu's combo is certainly unique, but I can't say I'm a big fan of it. I prefer Caras' solid combo. -> Caras, but I might change my mind later if I understand Miyusu's combo.
- s  F" @2 G2 }- y6 K, h2 d1 g/ Y& _( ?# S8 r" ]5 o
Hamor vs MinI: Very impressed with Hamor, who delivers a smooth, stylish, great looking combo. MinI's combo looks so ugly in comparison. -> Hamor, easily.  N% m5 F: d- s9 W" K' p  C

8 P! `7 O" M! ^2 V" ~. I5 g) Xgollumsk8 vs Celen: gollumsk8's combo is very sophisticated and the execution is pretty good. Celen's combo was very good but I think in this battle you need to give advantage to gollumsk8 for his difficulty and variety over any advantage Celen might have execution and style-wise. -> Gollumsk8, but Celen could win if judges don't feel favourably towards gollumsk8's ideas.( s1 _' T0 ?: ~5 \9 u4 Y. m, `7 O3 Q

7 |/ d/ b: k& J+ oDulek vs Tonnam: Dulek's combo contain too many mistakes... Tonnam only has a small one. -> Tonnam
0 q8 |( V9 ?$ \* D2 R8 ~, K% X$ C' y% B) N
wcy vs Charlie: wcy's combo is intense and looks great. However, Charlie's combo has very difficult tricks too and looks great too save for the very last catch... -> undecided, this is 50/50 for me.
7 G3 y( L3 l0 K& N# \4 L0 f* h6 n! \, x8 P/ r7 A" n( }

8 Q! l1 i, b$ V& {; W5 m7 n% n% G  ^; h7 i3 R
以下是我的分析:
, `2 O% a8 w, C7 ^! H根据ZOMBO的这洋洋洒洒几千字,可以得出个结论----zombo他不是裁判0 [8 e; d; @: _  Q
" u8 I) q- f- U4 D' \3 M3 N2 V2 {
那么根据裁判5大洲各一个的原则,北美周的那就不可能是他了,就身份而言zombo无疑是裁判的首选,别说北美了,放全世界都是.crash不给他当裁判的原因我猜是因为zombo的人脉实在太广,担心他评判受多方意见的干扰.$ ^" f) R7 b; h3 a8 Y! ~# A

$ }( G/ J# ], t8 s那么我们再推断,既然zombo不是裁判,那并不能说明他不想当裁判,看了一堆神片憋一肚子感慨是很不爽的,于是就写出来了.那么根据zombo的权威地位,大洋洲和南美洲的裁判(估计是新手)以及其他的裁判只要看了这篇分析多多少少会受影响.那么可以得出结论,zombo写的很有可能成为事实.
1 Q* u$ o9 d' y2 D5 V
! Y  }- O& C5 Z& l* X2 A) Y1 P2 ^. T) O* H' r  R# l) H  C; e
以上纯属我连蒙带猜,zombo看了别生气
, q3 X, ]( s5 T+ J1 d# H( k# y4 [( o* l* @( v0 @
[ 本帖最后由 星辰裂 于 2009-1-27 20:12 编辑 ]
你这啥笔

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人

QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂在写啥

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:04:53 | 显示全部楼层
把12他们的弄成高亮嘛

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

水军陆战队*硬条

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
只是分析嘛··还不是结果··还好··

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

偶尔来打一下酱油

积分
P币
笔魂

星财富

QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:08:18 | 显示全部楼层
靠 这是他自己乱喃的吧··' |) w$ E5 b9 N2 X6 c; H$ e
不是官方结果咯···
acchanわ かわいね~ˋ( ° ▽、° )

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 3 (熊孩子)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:14:46 | 显示全部楼层
这个时候又要靠 Google翻译了
骗骗一般观众算了``

签到天数: 7 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

=︵=

积分
P币
笔魂

财富铁人

QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:19:46 | 显示全部楼层
勉强看出``7 o' b1 `! o) u& e
ANSWER赢定了``

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 6 (转笔者)

永远怀念Bonkura...

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:39:01 | 显示全部楼层

6 T+ A& k9 Z1 H1 B- L
6 x' W. T+ n$ d: g3 I+ T0 D1 e) r) h0 v# I: T+ {+ T) c# v7 `
, I! m0 U) w- M5 v7 T- h' e$ B7 j
8 c4 Q8 V3 h" R/ p" }7 Z  V8 N
, [6 W  w' W, ]$ L6 t4 c, R  F& b

$ S+ v. i+ \' r9 e: i" P9 d
# x: p: V" b* ~0 B4 z9 L# q& Y.
如果你在台上已经听不到任何的声音

请记住还有我的掌声.

— 献给自己

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 20:44:15 | 显示全部楼层
Answer赢定了
, m8 E+ J5 J/ R& v; h7 Z% K, X+ fEno的失误让他比较失落..

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2009-1-27 20:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
12应该能赢!

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 3 (熊孩子)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 21:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
看个大概吧...# g4 `) n8 k1 f0 [4 }9 W2 j
这个不是官方的饿
. h  @9 \% z. K' f3 t- k我还以为....

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 21:13:22 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂啊...靠谷歌了``
お兄ちゃん~~ 食べたい? いもうとを
山东pser交流群:29853490

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

精华

LV 8 (神手)

仍期待却不再等待

积分
P币
笔魂

星财富铁人power水王紫绿论坛元老

发表于 2009-1-27 21:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
昨天跟Zombo聊天,他说其实12ve也很有可能赢,他写这个是因为他觉得12ve已经尽全力,s777还有保留,所以s777会走更远

该用户从未签到

1万

主题

1万

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

PSH荣誉小头目

积分
P币
笔魂

世界转笔大赛PSH转笔大赛星power财富铁人

楼主| 发表于 2009-1-27 21:43:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 yueyang126 于 2009-1-27 21:34 发表
9 F. P9 x8 I4 Q+ K: S' W! h! M昨天跟Zombo聊天,他说其实12ve也很有可能赢,他写这个是因为他觉得12ve已经尽全力,s777还有保留,所以s777会走更远

/ i8 Z! f- r8 [8 v那zombo也太低估12的实力了
你这啥笔

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人

QQ
发表于 2009-1-27 21:46:29 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 星辰裂 于 2009-1-27 21:43 发表
& B" x" z# @. x. L/ c; v* |+ X# x1 A5 N
那zombo也太低估12的实力了

# u1 ^& ^( g3 L. b他本来就低估了12的实力
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|转笔者之家 ( 粤ICP备14045432号-2 )

粤公网安备 44060602000096号

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 23:06 , Processed in 0.161878 second(s), 24 queries .