LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2009-2-27 19:37:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

快点注册登录,一起玩更精彩!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入我们

x
Crew (KPSA) vs Minwoo (GPC): Pretty sweet battle. The strength of Crew's video is the opening statement composed of continuous ringaround releases, but it tapers off quickly. The sequence leading to the left hand transition has nothing to write home about. I don't understand the move at :09 on the left hand, seems to me like excessive stylization to get to the two-handed sequence and I don't think it looks particularly good. The turn idea is not super difficult nor is it very original, but I like the fact that the pen rotates in a fixed position, I think that's a great effect. The rest of the combo is not much, the ending is novel but not so difficult. Minwoo's combo is impressive. Difficulty-wise it's way up there with all the spin transfers and the big moves (my favourites are the opening sequence and the slide at . What I'm bit concerned with Minwoo is that this video, like the one for R1, has some very noticeable execution flaws, . There are an unusual number of errors compared to what others have shown. For now, I think the difficulty makes up for it but later on it will definitely be not tolerable against opponents of high-caliber. -> Minwoo: k4 }! @) J* r- H2 S1 q) F

9 I9 \0 s* o9 C/ e0 i! jwcy (HKPSA) vs Hamor (Swespin): I give 100% chance for wcy to win this... lol. Seriously, he made a good video, even contains a quote of Hunlanlin. The only thing I'm not sure is the hand gesture at :11. It doesn't seem to do anything at all, because the pen still rotating in the same direction, I'm not sure the left hand is even touching the pen. Oh, and the ending is a bit messy too. -> wcy
( @* Y, _0 e' O  g- ]: d. X& q, n9 Y) [9 h* H% P+ `
s777 (FPSB) vs Gisele8 (BPSC): I think that s777 didn't produce a video better than the last round. He didn't pull off any "ace" except maybe the opening ringbaks, which do look very good. The rest is a very tricky, technical combo with lots of intricate linkage and of course those crazy twisting fingers. Another highlight I want to mention is the slowdown at :22, which is absolutely brilliant and looks marvelous. It feels like hitting a bump. The ending leaves much to be desired however, the pen clearly not in control. To be honest, I didn't really like Gisele08's video. I know that his style is to be really fast but I think it doesn't really work well. The overall impression when I see his video is someone trying to rush things and it's just looks really chaotic. I think it's a combination of the jerkiness of the hand movements, excessive speed and poor selection of tricks with too many rotation changes. I think a good example of a fast spinner that looks good is Dongza, so high speed can definitely be done. So I would dock off points for effectiveness here. Putting slow sequences was a great idea to mix up the pace, but I didn't really like at :13, I didn't feel like it was going anywhere. The one at :19 is awesome though. The other thing I didn't like is that the video is really long and repetitive, I don't think it needed to be that long... -> s777, I hope that he was really holding back this round in order to pull off a great video for later matches.  k. g9 e+ q8 \* c; c

% j  ~$ H! G& ~4 o1 jTonnam (Thaispinner) vs Taeryong (KPSA): Tonnam should learn to cut his video properly because he left a little of a failed attempt at the beginning of the video. The opening sequence has some kind of air release into a basketball spin, which is pretty cool. It's shame the spin is not very well controlled though. The ending sequence starting at :11 with the transition all the way to the big palm spin at :15 is worth noting and well executed. Taeryong's combo is a bit too old-fashioned I think. It got him through the first round, but I don't think it will be enough to keep him from reaching the late rounds. It's just too simple, too standard. It is well executed but I don't think it's enough anymore. Linkages are fairly simple too. This combo emphasizes a lot of smoothness, but it won't score big in other categories I think. -> Tonnam
" Y/ {) r  g* O+ w2 x2 Q3 a
0 i( ~; j2 G3 g1 i) h8 ]' h7 nSpinnerpeem (Thaispinner) vs Littleboy (BPSC): After that strong finish in R1, it was hard for peem to show he could do even better so soon. So I think it was a good decision of him to show something else: that he can pulling sick moves in the middle of combos too! The spread 2233 (or whatever it's called) is monstruous and it's followed by a "mini" version of his R1 ending. The tricks in-between are not too shabby either, so I think this combo is more balanced than last time. As for Littleboy, you got to give him credits for his valiant effort. He really worked hard to make a combo that surpassed my expectations. The continuous ringarounds :08 look really good because they look so fast. Now what I didn't like is the transition to the stall at :12. I mean, it's just like pressing the pen rudely against the other hand. Could have thought of a better transition there. I think the magic trick was OK (although like I said, it wasn't well prepared). You can also see the pen partially before the hand is lifted up at :15, which is too bad because you want the pen to "pop" out all at once. The hand waving at :20 is a nice effect, and I like the X ending, but again not perfect because the pen is still visible. So I think Littleboy tried hard to include original elements in his combo but I don't think it's enough to beat Peem. -> Spinnerpeem5 C0 _" k+ w, J; x/ e5 Y
% H, g$ O  }8 x2 H  h9 K1 w# W' X- W
Answer (Pserhome) vs Voltaic (BPSC): Answer didn't pull anything too fancy and he didn't need to. This is not as good a video as for the first round and doesn't include any real highlight but is still a very well built combo, without fault. Voltaic's angle should be zoomed out I think. Voltaic's combo was not particularly outstanding and the ending (FL TA) was pretty simple... I think Answer wants to rely on natural talent alone to win this one, and he probably will with a more difficult combo than Voltaic. -> Answer3 a0 O/ _2 z. \; _1 w! ?

% f8 q  G: L+ ?. O- {Eriror (UPSB) vs Vicgotgame (UPSB): I think this battle is closer than what Eriror wanted it to be. I think Eriror's potential is greater than vicgotgame and that vic's video caught Eriror by surprise. I think that Eriror's video is pretty good. The opening sequence until :07 is very mean and "in-your-face", I like it. It's really a combo that relies on big rotations. What I don't like so much is the hand position, the space on the screen is not used very well, especially for the first few seconds. The other thing to notice is the bad rotation at :17. IMO, the pen should keep rotating while the two hands close together, this is actually a pretty big mistake. I didn't really like the ending either, very anti-climatic. I'm not entirely sure the pass in :10 is really smooth either. Vic's opening sequence is very very strong, I really like trick that looks like a tipped charge with 4 fingers combined with infinity style of rotation, the effect is awesome. I would say that until :14, the combo displays some very good linkages but then the tipped minicombo and the arounds feel a little weak. The ending is very interesting. Who will win this battle? tough to say. I think Eriror has better difficulty, but vicgotgame has the better tricks. This battle will depend whether the judges like Eriror's ending or not (I didn't) -> Eriror will win...maybe?( h& j. Z6 j. Z2 L6 y+ Z
; `: }( w3 t' f0 |3 ]5 C9 J
Cienki (PPP) vs ssEno (Pserhome): Cienki makes a sweet video with great stuff like the magical palmspin at :06, but also some not-so-great stuff like the ineffective aerial at :05 or the poor ending. Some of the linkage is great, like the sequence :05-:10. ssEno has finally woken up this round after being saved by divine intervention and somehow survived the first round... this time his combo has great tricks, great smoothness, great pace, great linkages. I really like sequence :19-:22. ssEno wins this. -> ssEno' @9 X; \2 ^) E* s; l+ R' N% N$ d
; |* N, p1 y2 p9 R4 O0 @  H
BaoO (TWPS) vs Supawit127 (Thaispinner): Tough battle. BaoO did an almost perfect combo (mistake at :02), with lots of rotations and difficult tricks. Unfortunately, Supawit127 just about one-upped him in about every aspect: the bust ending is better, the aerials are better, there's no mistake... The similarities of both combos make it easy to compare them and makes it clear that supawit has the upper hand, which is too bad for BaoO. -> Supawit127
# C6 V$ A; q" c0 i: H& h0 U% d
/ ~5 G6 Z% T1 DSkonix (FPSB) vs Mist (HKPSA): Hmm, I think this is probably the lone "low-profile" battle of the round. Skonix has some nice looking tricks, but I don't like the mistakes at :08 and :15 (minor, but it doesn't look like a confident grab). I think Mist's combo has a bit more flair and is more interesting to watch. However, that camera angle is horrible and needs to be moved away. If judges don't mind the bad filming, Mist should win this. -> Mist
  B% n+ P& J- l9 B3 q4 t/ S8 P- Y) P
[ 本帖最后由 ReitaBass 于 2009-2-27 19:39 编辑 ]

签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

=|蓝灯叔|=

积分
P币
笔魂

breakdown强人星

QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 19:42:23 | 显示全部楼层
zombo和我想的一样.. PSH2位都晋级...
1 q. d) x, N- m4 d( d0 r4 Y
( S1 w; J  |( l! b+ R2 G; P! \% E0 [3 n. b# g( {; {
"ssEno has finally woken up this round!"7 ?+ t8 Y2 p/ ?# q+ u7 w
1 D& G$ s& e2 P6 U# s8 x5 \6 j
[ 本帖最后由 0o郁闷de兰登o0 于 2009-2-27 19:49 编辑 ]
新手虽新,但总有更新的新手为他喝彩.
→|blog|

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

Zero-ion

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 19:42:30 | 显示全部楼层
额..我也觉得Answer和ssEno都能晋级 ssEno神片吖~
笔杆始终握在手心
          只要努力  笔就会幻化成舞动的精灵

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 6 (转笔者)

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2009-2-27 19:46:34 | 显示全部楼层
翻译下啊,本人英语无能

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 19:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
本人鬼盲啊    翻译下吧
500 字节以内
不支持自定义 Discuz! 代码

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 5 (爱好者)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 19:56:03 | 显示全部楼层
感觉ssEno完全是拼了 能晋级那是理所当然 可是第三轮有点难度了……

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 19:59:18 | 显示全部楼层
你看紅色的字就行了xd0 y3 a$ u" A9 s/ a- @" R! v

^. J  l" h& Y0 y那是最重要的

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 20:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
伊诺这次得到很高的赞赏阿…
( z: r6 m! f' `2 O7 a. ?$ u期待他的第三轮
so you think you can spin

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 3 (熊孩子)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 20:12:08 | 显示全部楼层
i need 中文翻译

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

专业潜水员

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人财富

QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 20:32:15 | 显示全部楼层
Answer (Pserhome) vs Voltaic (BPSC): Answer没有放太多花式在上面 他也不需要那样做. 这片子没有第一轮的那么好而且也没啥亮点,但是combo的结构还是很好, 没有缺陷 我想Voltaic的角度应该要放大点比较好. Voltaic的combo不是特别地出色,还有结尾(FL TA) 太简单... 我想answer应该是想要用天赋来胜出, 还有他可能会用一个比Voltaic更难的combo. -> Answer5 L, m& l1 V+ Q8 b& l, {- ~' ]

$ c9 r# U4 p  b' Y囧    很脑残的翻译..
-------------------------------------------------
                        准备复活中..
复活失败..= =

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 21:14:17 | 显示全部楼层
渣子也把伊诺的翻译下呵
so you think you can spin

签到天数: 4 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

饶了我吧我不想拍片了……

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人星财富power论坛元老

QQ
发表于 2009-2-27 22:59:55 | 显示全部楼层
好像不太全。。不过psh的两位都能赢就好

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

精华

LV 8 (神手)

仍期待却不再等待

积分
P币
笔魂

星财富铁人power水王紫绿论坛元老

发表于 2009-2-28 05:48:18 | 显示全部楼层
为什么Zombo说什么都会被到处转发 他又不是裁判
7 q+ C) K, {! B& h# V* w) c1 v! y4 ^' k, q- j" S9 ^. \' o& V
MS没什么好翻译的。。。。

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

专业潜水员

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人财富

QQ
发表于 2009-2-28 14:35:25 | 显示全部楼层
Cienki (PPP) vs ssEno (Pserhome): Cienki拍了一个漂亮的片子和好的要素像神奇的palmspin 在 :06处, 但也有些不好的像 :05的air还有糟糕的结尾. 有些连接的很好, 例如:05-:10的顺序. ssEno 终于意识到了第一轮问题的严重性后,抢救了第一轮卡的地方... 这次他的combo有很棒的tircks,很流畅, 很有速度, 连接的也很好. 我很喜欢:19-:22这里. ssEno 赢了这轮. -> ssEno- j. y* i- x1 d# ?
& |9 p: F2 {, ?$ A9 e
更脑残了..=  =
                        准备复活中..
复活失败..= =

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

orzzzzzzz

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2009-2-28 14:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
果然 。。。。脑残的翻译。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|转笔者之家 ( 粤ICP备14045432号-2 )

粤公网安备 44060602000096号

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 23:39 , Processed in 0.078221 second(s), 24 queries .