笔魂

铁人星

QQ
发表于 2011-5-14 23:50:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 28# 看¢窗前落叶 / l5 f) q2 H4 v5 E
: g4 z7 c: o3 d. \+ c

& b8 s8 c: ^' }8 Y/ U3 n   先不争谁贡献比较大。
+ H# A! Q2 A9 c
* o' E* M# k' Z4 c! G' f# l/ C! S% E live penspinning 比较容易让人接受,尤其是外国的pser, 意思比较直白。
6 B1 }& q! ]+ L- }3 W! Z% v$ e再者 现在舞台表演不是很 广泛。没什么人用live penspin 还是 SPA 什么的。。。; ^3 k' W; ]1 q! V" K5 J* `7 V
如果等以后 真的发展起来了再命名也行。
2 \" V) U* I7 V" Y9 U, z4 }! Y$ g9 Q2 |1 Q2 V8 n/ [" ]6 o
回到正题,是这样的:你的idea 呢在很久之前呢已经有人提过。只是没人去整理罢了。2 r( L0 i/ J' w) b
当时并没起过什么名字。或许这是你自己想出来的。
5 o- S$ t' G1 D; j$ C' S; r这是无法避免的,改笔的时候 也会发现“原来以前有人这么做过啊”这样之类的
4 @6 m( N! u0 j3 V3 z( [
+ J6 U0 ~4 T8 k' ^( r与其纠结名字问题,不如想一下远景表演怎么让人接受。

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

求败,求虐,求操作

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2011-5-15 10:52:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xazzh210 于 2011-5-15 10:58 编辑
1 f& l5 d: v; f0 @  `& X. W/ `+ [9 D. A
SPA = Stage Penspining A 6 ^1 a0 m. ~/ x1 @
Note: "A" is just a code letter, which refers to the original play. In introducing this play before, I have to tell you the concept stage, what is a pencil 2 @8 a) Z3 m4 {) k( `
Why should the development stage of a pencil, and pencil to give a pencil stage what kind of benefits.
2 q  \  u% f) S8 R
1 s' C5 f  N2 I+ p1. The concept stage, pencil - v3 U3 w3 k" ~. c/ i
Stage is to turn pen pencil away from the traditional long video film, combined with music movements to switch to pen a new art of the stage to become
) L0 N( T6 K  ]+ ~) i- M; K8 c
# Q2 d& `5 [6 g! K. g2 Z! l. ^2. The pursuit of the stage a few pencil 9 a8 g6 {1 t, O2 ?# A# [5 x
Significant success rate B. A. C. D. apparel pattern of % G1 ]" Q( R; l8 H* t1 ?5 @$ A$ E2 ?
Pattern, and is a combination of fancy and diversity, pencil moves in the film is called trick, big moves on stage
  \/ x/ c( @+ C, Will increase the diversity of artistic view of the audience, the more the more exciting to see the back and 4 X- `3 G- h4 D; s# E' V
And the routine once the best orgasm. . u/ i$ Z0 T6 p% b; T, z5 ~; o1 |

! S4 b6 L: Y* d& m+ ~2 J) u' `) ^" x1 V; |# C7 `! {
3. The stage direction of development of a pencil : v1 w+ d$ \' d
Various parties, talent / Daren contest, SPA / SPB pencil games, TV interview / stage performances, the disc DV teaching,
" D) _3 Q% f" ]/ {0 f! u4 OPen Spinning TV stunt performers, etc., can be said, is designed for in the pencil industry, and contribute to a pencil publicity
6 Q  T2 J9 Z; mIntroduce compulsory road games are played SPA . c' @# ^1 H. q# B

6 `5 x! f4 g0 a: r$ `) B3 P% ?9 g# }, q  {: x
SPA is to play the main manifestations of pure pencil based. 2 u$ g% J3 _& C* W6 X# F
Will pay a price: you must first temporarily / permanently eliminate the film, because film is bound to affect you turn the pen on the stage success rate. / u1 S& h1 P7 @& ?7 e1 l
I transferred home SPA theory: $ }+ A8 P1 M- q# b
9 n% m: c( q' F( K& D2 J
A. Whether the future development of the SP a few, SPA is you have to learn to play
8 z' n0 E  y& [9 D3 a3 l$ C6 R- {. l
B. the success rate of all students stage a pencil will pursue, learn trick move when the first study to consider the success rate in the field. ) a% {& h: |* c( t" T( Q
7 N. h+ s8 b) \! r2 E0 k5 m
C. as long as the pen in your hand, it must be followed to turn down, no you do not switch position. * K9 u5 c! D( {9 u0 V
5 ?8 a6 r2 }, a. P# a$ i0 D9 K, v
D. save the document to learn a variety of ways to make the corresponding swap pen fast action, show alert when out pen occurred concentrate. 9 k/ C2 f. g  _0 `
' ?' W& o; W, Q" e' O
E. You never have to understand that you are transferred to the layman to see, is not transferred to insiders look 8 t* V. N+ j$ {' ?
. g" j9 z. M' ]8 P( G1 l1 g' j
F. Action to be combined with the music well, but do not blindly force.
! A- a: s5 j0 k- l/ i* S
3 H# d# M! |0 A  r! ~
7 U( K4 @# F, w! _0 s8 i' R4 }
5 L4 g+ w7 q% [  a9 xSPA learning methods:4 ^+ q: H% Q2 {% c
The first step; first FS first scene you increase the success rate, the higher the better way is to improve the lot of repetitive practice every day for the same routine and you turn the pen position Lianshu rusty, no you do not will turn 7 F& U) |# N" y# }' w8 b/ @* W
Where they got the wrong turn to document whether the finger of where you can set a good routine back to your original, then you
. A  z+ J- G/ F; i! b& }# ]To accomplish the first step of the. 4 y. |: l5 N$ ]0 [# ]
4 q, e. g- L# {- L

* M+ P. D" p5 P' i: S+ B) kStep Two: With the commonly used after FS, not in more training, five fingers because the audience know that you can be in turn : M0 ~8 m5 t: o. l' t
To, and then began to study the high rate of significant and successful moves, can be like searching for a film
, {. Z+ }! B! _7 Z8 _0 n! vFancy, the more the better effect of the stage, of course, can also create their own from imitation fancy, because SPA just getting started, so there are a lot of room to innovate, and to bar
7 \) j6 r# }' u$ }7 q
5 n9 R- j+ `6 d! j7 x( L
. ^* ^0 F# y$ i/ \0 I5 @3 p% _8 IStep three: when trained to have a success rate, after several significant moves, we must learn to turn the pen routine scheduling stage, when 8 C8 V6 ^  R9 l; e! v( I& a/ s1 B
However, the problem also needs to consider the music, there are two options for your reference, 1. Prior arrangement a good move in choosing music 2. Selecting music according to musical arrangements action (recommended), but all according to your personal habits, you all kinds of large
' e8 Z1 T: O; W7 pRange of movement up and arranged by your imagination, remember I said, best to let the audience see the back of the more exciting the more, this pencil is the ideal stage, if ever more boring pencil then there is no training stage of the necessary.
4 x0 K) b5 q% Z* x, @7 J+ s+ n. ?6 i9 B) e% s% Z
Step four: When the stage to mature after the transfer document, then save the document you need to learn a variety of ways, first, in your practice and more to observe how often you fall, at which place out, for example, I often switch to deputy out T situation appears
! U& `3 Q; g" Z  S+ [* `% s, B+ X. z" }9 E7 c
Conditions, then they would have made for the corresponding right-handed save out of pen exercise pen, as when I first SPA, right there % V  H6 a) ?3 y3 n
' q  I# f& ?9 T/ i, q  O; [# K
A mistake out of a pen, I was left to react immediately thrown back to the hands Paiba Zhang and his right hand continues to turn, many people thought that this is my knowledge of pre-choreographed action (I want is this effect), in fact I before for
5 B3 Y" n7 j- S9 E7 u
' t% g0 h, a& E3 l" G: g  v. H6 MRight out of the pen of a rescue pen program. 8 N9 Z9 I. p1 Z5 l; O

" o: T; m) e( z7 J
" l' U/ t2 t5 @7 t$ m# {Step five: near the end, and mature in your practice, after performing a SPA, you finally have to practice is courage, because the mentality is also very important stage, often when their own good practice, on the stage nervous mistakes, so be more to the square 4 l4 u# \# P3 A
8 f- W- [& m; E+ j+ b
Practice, people look at you will not worry, you can do other people see of the more vigorously turn, then you can apprenticeship was.
' W# P( f3 ~% d4 b. [: Z  lAugust, PSH SPA will be held in the country want us to switch to pen the first session of the contest pencil competition succeed
. X- W; w) \2 F; S4 A
/ m" c" {& j# u2 ^5 KStage transfer pen, originated in China, it is a good tradition and we want to lead the world! " A/ @! ~* A( \# K& Q" R3 M( O, G
Do not the same as chess, Chinese inventions are played with superb players of other countries. Also, switch to pen the stage today, can not forget the white water, and YoYo the sport)
0 h2 Q; @$ D( R, r* e& w7 e$ O) N; |  c; A1 J+ M: ~
To be a grateful people, respect their peers, seniors. * D5 X+ ~9 q8 Z# K

4 h# F. _) c. Q" d% A: D
  |  e# I0 r& y/ t  T
! f+ ~; Q# O* M) u" a好吧,我承认是用google翻的
筆之所至,魂之所歸。神之壹手,存乎我心。

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 5 (爱好者)

Vinrz

积分
P币
笔魂
发表于 2011-5-15 10:55:37 | 显示全部楼层
支持下落叶
生命不息 轉筆不止

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

L-in

积分
P币
笔魂

星铁人

QQ
发表于 2011-5-15 11:37:21 | 显示全部楼层

【舞台转笔玩法1】— “SPA玩法”详细介绍 (英文版)

本帖最后由 penlcz1024 于 2011-5-20 05:29 编辑
, i5 n7 J! X1 ]. J. h. m, Z
( H/ {" L; U" B+ bSPA stands for "Stage Penspinning A". ("A" is just a code indicating that SPA is the basic type of Stage Penspinning)
4 P! P3 T2 |1 r9 B: i' g; J  X) x  H, y  G7 R% H
==========
  Z0 [# e2 Q/ \! R' ^0 ^* c1 ], n+ j, o1 S. ^  s
Before I introduce you guys into SPA, maybe you have heard something about "live spinning" before, but let me first talk to you about my thought on the concept on SP.8 |/ m  E9 y' C: ^5 J3 N' I3 e
$ K. _& Y( g% K. ^
1. The concept of SP.2 d, e; w8 l5 b

8 V4 ]1 M0 s* `8 Q& eSP does not require traditional cameras or webcams, and it combines with music and actions to present a brand-new branch of stage performance.
/ V- c$ n# c& \# B/ ~) [0 w
7 v% o+ y+ m' v* d* \  L2. The requirements of SP.
/ A- e: h: @* n/ h3 h4 }; {
" [" `& ^4 i! q! [3 E9 MFirst of all, the success rate. Only few drops should be allowed. I don't think much explanation is needed here.
8 \; d  x  s+ V& Q5 B1 y+ G" f
% {+ C: ~6 k, \5 c3 ]Second, the spinning space. Greater movements (like yoyo ones) can incredibly improve the spinning effects and impression.
! d- _( E3 l! B5 z) z9 C- n) ?$ i, O5 a, Z) [; E% D
Third, the variety/fancy tricks. The tricks that take a lot of space to perform are "fancy tricks", these tricks can effectively bring your show to a climax. Combining various cool-looking tricks can create shocking effects on audience too. There should be one or more climax in the performance.+ z& k' ^- @1 a! ~
! D, {; X0 w0 u: E* D% r) W
Forth, the clothing. No much explanation.8 H$ s( K* j! C
3 x9 m5 ~0 }9 h. b: u
3. The direction of SP development." F* V& t" T( _$ n8 `

w( j, B6 ~3 G3 a2 Y- hSP can be performed on galas, competitions, talent shows, TV shows, video tutorials, and such.
( z: S5 n6 |0 l
: o6 n) k) t9 Z. t; u' B==========, M+ y4 h& [4 A- j2 n" d
! w$ k* x# i' [. V+ \1 l
OK, let's get down do the actual introduction!
5 a/ r8 u; E% N$ F0 g% j4 P: z, i+ W
SPA mainly uses only pens in performances. (SPB might combine pens with some other materials or techniques.); j3 x/ c$ R9 Y" K% y
/ J9 g% k" @: E
Now I am going to introduce some rules/must-do's of SPA to you.
# W* H' i& d2 a9 I( x( i3 d, A; b
( f5 Q* F  A! O# A) U' _6 |1. No matter where SP will go (SPA, SPB, SPC, or even SPZ...), SPA is always fundamental to learn first. Also, you have to give up video spinning before you go into SPA, or you can hardly achieve the goals in SP. Giving up video spinning might be a pain, but without this step, you can never get used to the serious SP life.- H2 R. R: w) j5 h* M2 p0 J# K, y

9 M7 x# Z7 c$ _, W8 T2. The success rate is always the first thing a SPA spinner needs to train for.
3 p- x  _  ^: m5 o* j. A, k/ I- V* S5 l7 n7 n
3. As long as a pen is on your hand, you have to know what to do next, no matter which finger slot the pen is in. There should be no blind slots (i.e. you always have some tricks for every possible position of pen in hand).
/ {% ^; R) u2 @" r4 k! ?( L
5 Y+ ^) {, ]. ]4. You have to learn how to "save" the pen without letting any audience noticing it except for actual psers. The number of times of dropping pens should always be controlled at a minimum. Always focusing on your pens and your hands is necessary, or the whole performance can fail easily.
9 f) L2 \: b( d! y9 q3 a* {
* W, m7 U) `  e! K9 l( L5. You should realize that you are performing to un-trained audience, not professional psers.
! s7 o+ A) `- y4 _* s: e2 K: E& u2 H: m4 w9 w* M6 q4 H6 K
6. Actions should match the music to a great extent, not always though. Performance and presentation is more important than music, so don't force it too much.; |& G. g# W( {9 |* ?+ L

3 s$ W. Q( d. g==========3 g& g* |9 B- I
; O  b. L. v, r8 u; V  e$ j  {
How to learn SPA then? Let me tell you.
7 t& h- U. @6 U( F
. Z1 Y. A7 H# D+ \1. The success rate of any live FS should be as high as possible. The way to train this is to repeatedly do a same combo or same linkages, while constantly practising the finger slots that you are not that familiar with.
" T$ f! p" R' X
8 N3 ]( ^  j( I/ v# |. h  V" H& ?: e2. Once you have some combos that you can pop them up confidently, start to learn some tricks with large spinning space required (ex. tricks that combine with other body parts). Punkan might not be enough based on my experience on stages, but yoyo combos that combines some dancing elements can be a good example. These tricks can enhance the visual effects on stage. Of course you can create some with your own.
6 J# T1 J( R4 h! u- _# `: U% u, `# F2 I! m7 R4 r- ]
3. After you have a high success rate and some shocking tricks, you need to learn how to organize a performance. Take music as an example, there are two ways you can choose a right BGM: first, you can choose your BGM based on your combos; second, match your linkages in combos with the music. The climax should go in the middle or last part of the performance. There can be more than one climax in the whole show, but there has to be at least one.
; Q8 b" F, D/ @/ \& D
$ o4 e! x& J7 c4. After you have a good performance plan set up, you need to learn how to "save" the pens from dropping it onto the ground. First, you should know how pens are usually dropped (ex. in which finger slots or when doing what tricks or with which hand). When I first go into SPA, I often clap my hands together with pen between them, its actually my method of saving pen from dropping. Audience can seldom notice this because they will think that you do that in purpose.
; W+ O5 Q2 `* b8 l' ^" C, ^7 ^' [2 {8 a8 t3 c8 h: G
5. The last thing you need is courage. If you don't have enough courage to go onto the stage or you get nervous on the stage, then you will usually fail the whole thing. The way to develop courage is to go to some public space (ex. squares or parks) and stand there and show off your SPA. After you are never affected by the people and audience around you, you are well prepared.* S6 _* Q% D" t  H6 _

0 _& t' E7 d' w8 |==========7 h& R7 A7 o' \$ M- a! v& m+ U

6 O8 H& n- }2 R8 ^/ _3 NIn August, 2011, China PSH will hold an SPA battle event. I hope that it will get a great success.
. Z$ Q% @  ?, b: V; g0 c, c5 K5 R
Let's get SPA rooting in China, and bring it to the whole world!2 H8 _! A4 X( h

# l4 W) D; c. t0 ^" v4 l2 h==========
6 G  i* b; s% h+ o" d: [6 |% B0 }4 B, c& L0 X
If you have no idea what kind of spinning I was talking about, or if you are just too lazy to read, check my videos out. These are several videos of me doing SPA on Chinese TV shows. Thank you!' H2 d5 U7 n6 S
8 t. y# B% ]! V$ M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKPA0Hf7MQ: E0 O3 g$ S( K( Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupz3inn7go
2 s! `  E1 ~' j  |0 C7 b) {8 ], t1 T1 K. Z. c% D+ B/ V; v% x8 v( R
==========, L& s3 B- [0 Q6 B$ V+ o4 x
) O5 I  e. W& w5 m
终于翻译完了,累shi我瞭.. X乃想发到UPSB就去吧~ 视频链接我给的是eagle在youtube发的你的两个SPA视频,这样外国人看起来方便些。^_^
此刻睡觉,你将做梦!
此刻学习,你将圆梦!

学习时候干什么?思考!
思考时候干什么?转笔!

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 6 (转笔者)

永远怀念Bonkura...

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-16 12:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 看¢窗前落叶 于 2011-5-16 21:40 编辑
2 d' I$ u) r) g& v. X; R" }; q$ t' `
回复  看¢窗前落叶 & y+ e& Y; x! X! I$ \9 q+ |2 `. L
* Y$ a- z/ |, d: x$ C  c
' y1 p7 r* F: {' K
   先不争谁贡献比较大。
$ y" \( X+ T) ?9 l6 H
0 q  u( `% k# \live penspinning 比较容易让人接受,尤其是外国的 ...9 f2 `& n# s1 W9 I2 k# I
qinkuangan 发表于 2011-5-14 23:50
; n. T1 {: R0 t- |

) h! C6 ?" [0 v. X, C: S9 K4 W我来给你说一个哲学故事.
3 x2 B; p3 H6 `, A8 @. b, a! H% w+ @$ W* Y8 V0 ^1 |, W$ h9 h
+ `( \( ^+ p6 I/ v3 c' \
当哥伦布发现新大陆时,他开了一个庆功酒会
  y( u* r7 m, I8 F6 i9 A8 v$ w% g4 p% b( I3 w6 E
当时,许多知名人士都说,你找到的这个新大陆换作是我一样可以$ s8 n& R$ \8 f) |4 ]0 I
% F: G2 q' s' O" s
甚至还有人会说,美洲我之前都去过几次,只是没公布出来而已.+ I1 x" J) |* H# [$ m' I; h- R

7 V& e+ m# ?' l: d
, Z$ j* @/ y  S& g, P哥伦布没有说什么,他让质疑他的人每个人给一个鸡蛋2 n) v& b* W  ~
1 ]) S# \2 [! `- ]
让他们把鸡蛋里在桌子上立起来,那些人立了半天,纷纷都说% ]* j2 q$ a4 [% f" O
- h( h; P9 W5 L5 E- h7 F
“鸡蛋怎么可以立起来?”“这根本就做不到”
1 R+ H2 I5 c& i; s9 Y
$ J: ~! u- b% u
# Z" i) v  d. X6 z这时候,哥伦布拿起了一个鸡蛋,在鸡蛋底部轻轻磕破了一点蛋壳,鸡蛋
0 r1 f( ~" t, h( h! M4 n" y1 |5 |9 m. K6 R
便完整的立在了桌子上., @8 G) h, E) K$ K

& B% D: G  n  P& ^
% G5 q, t% ^* P# d$ d这时候哥伦布对大家说,“对,每个人都知道非常简单,只要把鸡蛋壳底部磕破一点就可以让鸡3 }5 a0 D/ r8 g) J; v7 L

# l  X0 `7 c9 i* Y1 g: z蛋立在桌子上,可是,如果没有人告诉你把鸡蛋壳底部磕破一点,我想你可能永远都不会知道怎$ O+ Q  A1 C9 P& M& ^; H

% w3 s+ D$ H+ a# `/ A么样让鸡蛋立在桌子上,我只是在你们都说自己会的时候,敢为天下先罢了”) Y2 Q% d+ |$ `( n  f

1 B6 Q. ~2 I4 b' m; q- @0 [; `
SPA stands for "Stage Penspinning A". ("A" is just a code indicating that SPA is the original type o ...
6 y( J* Y4 O9 |( npenlcz1024 发表于 2011-5-15 11:37

2 I% X" w1 I+ j& S! t& ?( w: M# x% o: v3 s5 m, m. W
丨L丶in丨是身在加拿大么?在我看你【TEK每周转笔】的系列翻译时
, V3 F' y% q* H6 S4 R5 @) E& e9 y& g0 d$ O$ I# V' l4 ^) E. j0 [
以及在UPSB上看到你对Snow的评论,我就知道你的英文功底非常的好.& [- ^3 q' A4 ^4 i
1 b/ W& Z/ \% q

9 U- G6 K& r; f3 K- y" [2 v- Q你是我【舞台转笔SPA玩法介绍】英文版我心目中最佳的翻译人选
- j3 Y: [" h+ l# g' C& i
' d/ L* [4 v! |& ^但是请允许我对你的翻译进行检查,我虽然不会英语,但是我有我
( y( q  W% ^5 \( _' d" W) p6 B
+ I( X! s) ~' v/ g6 ^8 z检查的办法,这是对我文章的一种负责,如果因为翻译的关系,而1 y. D/ o8 T& s7 Q( i. }# p

}8 p" [# F: |. N0 M- x让外国朋友误会而学错了方法,你我都有责任,明白?
" u3 N" Y) O" \
7 z# [* y% l- q- l9 K1 J$ m3 ^' ]& y$ Z% u* g
如果我录用了你翻译的英文版,我是否可以进行补充?(到时我会在旁边注
* l, g2 Y6 x" |  ~; p$ T3 j: j5 g. ?  E  Y% U2 X- \' X/ t
明这句话是我补充的)
$ V* ?( N" i  g" @$ N! ^/ x' ?
9 i- P) L# x& a$ A9 [; W4 d% [" d$ A2 w& \$ S8 Z
1 A6 ]. P1 o, ~3 l; r6 o
顺便说一下,Soda也和我进行了联系
1 x/ z, q+ y, a0 w' S/ C8 W6 u) y! x" f8 \0 U
他对这次翻译的热情程度也很高,这个星期天之前他会发他的翻译英文版' ~- H3 \$ u4 `# U7 e$ e
/ o$ r! s; E4 L# [. |
到时我检查完之后再选择录用谁的,也就是说现在还可以有人进行翻译
/ O% K! |( r- C9 v0 ^: T0 S' \2 w5 L4 d( }/ c
只要没有过星期天,都可以.
/ ]- G# R6 u- ~4 b* H+ m7 e7 r
6 W+ z( d! x: N3 _5 H9 w
# |) y* d9 j7 s4 T- W- {. o9 G* l
落叶Mod,我也只送给过一个人,中国YoYo界第一人白水4 ~- u1 }; W- a* N! [5 ~9 U, D
2 t1 ^- U9 b/ H* l* m
这篇英文翻译任重道远,所以我以它做为奖励希望能找到帮我翻译得最好的人
5 @$ i) X5 o7 K% ]: E8 j6 p
9 N# ?' U# C5 }3 P对你们的辛苦我再次说声谢谢,加油!

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

L-in

积分
P币
笔魂

星铁人

QQ
发表于 2011-5-16 13:07:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 40# 看¢窗前落叶 : d6 d: O1 A+ w  o7 o- A& H8 ^
4 v* S( x( A! X! x

, |" f' ^3 R4 {. p3 I, J. S 哈哈,没事的。谁好就选谁的。# E, ]( A6 @1 y7 P4 c* G! H
  ^* ]$ E+ W2 N$ V6 U
我的翻译是基本是完全照搬你的行文。但是,有一些部分(包括文字和格式)在英文中表达起来可能比较奇怪,如果纯照字面翻译的话会让人难以理解的,所以我用英文习惯和UPSB用语稍加修改,不过忠实保证了段落意思的完全表达。
8 l6 U  ^3 R, A+ y+ N  L' U
1 b2 U$ [+ d# o+ o/ ^还有一些小部分你并没有说的很清楚,比如大幅度等,我就按照你的意思稍加解释,这样更易懂。相信你检查的时候也会发现的。: x5 W6 T- S$ Y+ d! d
% ~7 [$ B' }; Q# Y( F
我的版本你随意修改吧,注明与否随便。

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 2 (渣渣)

求败,求虐,求操作

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2011-5-16 15:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
听了楼上的讨论,惭愧啊……: [6 a$ K. F/ O+ [' R( F
& {# j2 _7 v1 L" o/ B
去找地缝了
筆之所至,魂之所歸。神之壹手,存乎我心。

签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

主题

帖子

精华

论坛贵宾

积分
P币
笔魂

铁人星

QQ
发表于 2011-5-18 16:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 40# 看¢窗前落叶
& D: ^6 W( ^/ u7 F
0 ~0 j7 v  W; p  T$ U+ w# X6 J3 c' U, l: g$ g/ C& O
    虽然不同人对于同一个故事的不同理解。。
9 ^1 `$ {4 J+ B8 m' Z7 E我想 你应该觉得你是是第一个去实现这个概念的人。
/ M. M" o& u+ R) @0 J5 [5 }不过个人认为你需要有些创建性的行动,光提出这些概念是不够的。$ p1 P( B' \  J
只是在重复前人走过的路而已

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 6 (转笔者)

永远怀念Bonkura...

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-18 22:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 看¢窗前落叶 于 2011-5-19 00:38 编辑
& K8 M! S# g7 n% O$ c
回复  看¢窗前落叶
6 E5 \" S+ h2 o0 r
6 c& e9 [, T  N. Q) I1 N9 S# Y, ~2 U1 N3 A, x
    虽然不同人对于同一个故事的不同理解。。
5 o; Q; h; E& P! T) a, _我想 你应该觉得你是是第一个去实 ...! Q, c/ ?" [0 h8 I8 A/ V. W
qinkuangan 发表于 2011-5-18 16:37
: i2 Y1 \2 f* C+ E( ~, `& [

3 A8 S3 @3 [8 @( a: X; F9 I2 H如果有人走过职业玩家这条路,我现在就不用这么辛苦了
! i& U' b1 s! N3 |7 V7 Q$ {6 c4 _7 n3 C5 T0 H: i
还有,先看看自己做过了什么再来说别人吧.

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

精华

LV 4 (小学生)

积分
P币
笔魂
QQ
发表于 2011-5-21 18:43:32 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得只有暴力流适合SPA,其他流派看久了貌似会让观众出现审美疲劳。
我既不属于光明,也不属于黑暗。我站在黄昏的交界处,把一切都看得很清楚!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|转笔者之家 ( 粤ICP备14045432号-2 )

粤公网安备 44060602000096号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:36 , Processed in 0.090433 second(s), 22 queries .